Awards & Publications
- Yadav, Eadala Sarath; Indiran, Thirunavukkarasu;Priya, S Shanmuga, “System Identification and Conditional Control for an Optimal Operation of a Pilot Plant Binary Distillation Column” International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems, Issue:1, Vol.9,2020.
- R, Vinayambika.S.Bhat, Indiran Thirunavukkarasu, V.I.George, “Identifying the Stabilizing region of PI Controller based on Frequency Specifications for a Lab Scale Distillation Column”, International Journal of Digital Signals and Smart Systems, Vol.4, No.1/2/3, 2020, Inderscience Publishers.
- Susmitha Poojary, Sarath Yadav.E, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, “Temperature Profile tracking in a pilot plant batch reactor heating using MPC and Cascade Controller” – Accepted.
- Susmitha Poojary, Sarath Yadav.E, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, Gautham Jeppu “Regression based modelling and Experimental Validation of Conventional Controllers on Lab Scale Batch Reactor” – ICCEIB-2020, Malaysia, Accepted.
- M, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, Shreesha.C, “Maximum Sensitivity based PID Controller for active load disturbance rejection in Lab Scale Batch Reactor-An Experimental Work”- Yet to communicate.
- Eadala Sarath Yadav, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, Dayananda Nayak, “Simulation Study of Distillation Process using ASPEN Plus” – Yet to communicate.
- Navya Sree Shetty, Hariharan, S.Meenatchi Sundaram, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, “Batch Reactor Temperature Control using Optimized DMC based PID” – Yet to Communicate.
- S, V.I.George, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, “Sliding Mode based Control Design for a Quadrotor UAV”, Control Theory and Technology, Springer- Submitted( CTT20082)
- Vinayambika S Bhat, Thirunavukkarasu, S. Shanmuga Priya, “A Simple Way of Designing Multivariable PI Controller for a Pilot Plant Binary Distillation Column and its Product Purity Analysis”, Accepted in Institute of Engineers(India), Series-E.
- R, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, “Decentralized PI Controller Tuning Based on Routh Hurwitz Tuning for an Interacting Distillation Process” – Yet to Communicate.
- R, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, Sarath Yadav.E, S. Shanmuga Priya, “Modeling and Control of Tray Temperature along with Column Pressure in a Pilot Plant Distillation Column”, Extended paper of ICACTM2019 in the Special Issue on Computational Statistics, Springer Nature Journal- Under Review.
- Eadala Sarath Yadav, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, S.Shanmuga Priya and Giuseppe Fedele., “Parameter Estimation and Extended Predictive Based Tuning Method for a Lab Scale Distillation Column”, ACS Omega, ACS Publications, Dec. 2019 [Accepted-In press][ScopusQ1/WOS-IF: 2.58]
- Eadala Sarath Yadav and Thirunavukkarasu Indiran et al., “PRBS based model identification and GPC PID control design for MIMO Process”, Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier Publications, Volume 17, Part 1, 2019, Pages 16-25 [Scopus Indexed].
- Janani.R, Vinayambika S Bhat, Thirunavukkarasu, “Identifying the Stabilizing Regions of PI Controller based on Frequency Specifications for a Lab Scale Distillation Column”, Int. J. Digital Signals and Smart Systems.2019.
- Yadav, Eadala Sarath; Indiran, Thirunavukkarasu; Priya, S Shanmuga, “Experimental Validation of Amigo Based PID for a Binary Distillation Column” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Volume-9, Issue-1S3, December 2019
- Vinayambika S Bhat, Thirunavukkarasu, S. Shanmuga Priya, “Design of Centralized Robust PI Controller for a Multivariable Process”, Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology (SCOPUS Indexed). 2018.
- EdalaSarathYadhav,I.Thirunavukkarasu, S. Shanmuga Priya, “Relay Based Identification and Control of SISO process –An Experimental Approach via Conical Tank
- Vinayambika S. Bhat, Thirunavukkarasu, S. Shanmuga Priya, Janani.R “Identifying the Stabilizing Region of PID Controller Using Polytopic Polynomial Approach for Pilot Plant Binary Distillation Column”
- R, I. Thirunavukkarasu, Vinayambika S Bhat, “Experimental implementation of CDM based two mode controller for an interacting 2*2 distillation process”
- Santhosh Kumar. P. L, Selva Kumar, I. Thirunavukkarasu, Vinayambika S. Bhat, “Decentralized PI controller with decoupler for the distillation column”, 4th International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Computer Communication, Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore, 19th January 2018. (Extended paper in SCOPUS Journal)
- Santhosh Kumar. P. L, Selva Kumar, I. Thirunavukkarasu, Vinayambika S. Bhat, “Experimental validation of PI controller based on pole placement for a batch distillation column”
- Santhosh Kumar. P. L, Selva Kumar, I. Thirunavukkarasu, Vinayambika S. Bhat, “Experimental validation of PI controller based on smith predictor for a batch distillation column”
- Eadala Sarath Yadav, Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, Ganesh UG, Shreesha C, Akhil V Jose, “Online Relay Based System Identification and Controller design with Anti-Reset Windup for the Binary Distillation Column”.
- Bhuvanendhiran, Abraham Lincon, I.Thirunavukkarasu & Edala Sarath Yadav,”Nonlinear Control Design For A Nonlinear Process- An Experimental Approach”
- Shanmuga Priya,Lisa Maria Ubbenjans, I.Thirunavukkarasu, “ANN and ANFIS modeling of Global Solar Radiation data for different locations for design of solar energy conversion system”, Accepted for SCOPUS Journal publication, 2018.
- Eadala Sarath Yadav, I.Thirunavukkarasu,S.Shanmuga Priya, Ganesh.UG, “Online Validation of relay based Identification and Controller Design with an Anti-Reset Windup for a Binary Distillation Column”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol.7(4.30), 2018.
- Bharath K Udupa, Thirunavukkarasu, Dayananda Nayak, Vinayambika S Bhat “Extended Predictive Controller for a First Order Process with Dead Time Model”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 114 No. 10 2017, 477-486.
- Sree Latha Chopparapu, V. I. George, I. Thirunavukkarasu, Vinayambika S Bhat4, “Design and Simulation of Kalman Filter for the Estimation of Tray Temperatures in a Binary Distillation Column”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 114 No. 9 2017,
- Vinayambika S Bhat, S. Shanmuga Priya, I. Thirunavukkarasu, R. Russell Rhinehart, “Local Transient Model of a Pilot Plant Distillation Response”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 114 No. 10 2017.
- Raja. H Krishna Chaitanya, Subramanyam Ravva, Eadala Sarath Yadav, I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Online Mechanical Characterization of a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathamatics, Volume 114 No. 10, 2017.
- Edala Sarath Yadhav,I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Servo Mechanism Technique based Anti-Reset Windup PI Controller for Pressure Process Station”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.9. Issue.8, Feb 2016. P.No:1-4. (SCOPUS Indexed)
- Sarath Yadhav and Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, “”Optimal Actuation of Controller Using Predictive PI for Nonlinear Level Process”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(34), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i34/100987, September 2016. (SCOPUS Indexed).
- Praveen Kumar and Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, “Advance Control Strategies for a Conical Process”,Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications, Volume 467 of the Springer PublicationseriesAdvances in Intelligent Systems and Computing pp 475-481
- Sarath Yadhav and Thirunavukkarasu Indiran, “Comparative approach towards Modified Smith Predictor and Back Calculation design for conical tank level process control, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, Springer publication, pp 569-577, Sept 2016. 10.1007/978-981-10-1771-1_60.
- Vinayambika S Bhat, Thirunavukkarasu, S.Shanmuga Priya, “An Experimental Study on Implementation of Centralized PI Control Techniques on Pilot Plant Binary Distillation Column”, International Journal of ChemTech Research, Vol.9, Number.11, December. 2016 (SCOPUS Indexed).
- S.Bhat, Dr.S. Shanmuga Priya, Dr.I. Thirunavukkarasu,“Design and Implementation of Decentralized PI Controller for Pilot Plant Binary Distillation Column”, International Journal of ChemTech Research, Vol.10, Number.1, Jan. 2017.
- Shanmuga Priya, I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Indoor Air Quality Optimization by Thermal Displacement Air-Conditioning Methods”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.9, Issue 36, Sep.2016. P.No:1-6.(SCOPUS Indexed).
- Shanmuga Priya, I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Solar Pebble bed reactor for treatment of textile and petrochemical industrial wastewater” , Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.9, Issue 11, Dec.2016. P.No: 261-270. (SCOPUS Indexed).
- R.Satheeshbabu, Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasuet al, “Comparative Realization of 2DoF PID Controllers for Flow Process with Measurement Delay”, Journal of Control and Instrumentation, ISSN: 2229-6972(online), ISSN: 2347-7237(print) Volume 6, Issue 1, April 2015.
- Deepa Amarnani, Rishabh Rajvant, Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasu,“Implementation of CDM Based PID Controller for a Stable and Double Integrating Process”, Journal of Mechatronics and Automation,Vol.2, No.2, May 2015 Issue.P.No:15-22.
- Bipin Krishna,Deepak Chandran, Dr. V. I George, Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasu,“Modeling and Performance Comparison of Triple PID and LQR Controllers for Parallel Rotary Double Inverted Pendulum”, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Electrical and Electronics (IJETEE – ISSN: 2320-9569) Vol. 11 Issue. 02, June. 2015.
- Mithun.P Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Nonlinear Controller design for a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger – An Experimentation Approach”, International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Data Communication, ISSN: 2320-2084 Volume-3, Issue-8, Aug.-2015.
- Edala Sarath Yadhav, Santosh Kumar Choudhary, Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Design and Simulation of Nonlinear Control system for Magnetic Levitation of steel ball”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 2, Issue 8, 544-549, 2015, p-ISSN: 2395-0072. 2015.
- S.Bhat, Dr.S.Shanmuga priya and Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasu, “A Comparative Study On Control Techniques Of Non-Square Matrix Distillation Column”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applicaitions, Vol.8, Issue.3, 2015. P.No: 1129-1136.
- Dr.S.Shanmuga Priya, Stefan Bauregger and Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Modeling of Solar air heaters”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applicaitions, Vol.8, Issue.3,2015 P.No: 1161-1170.
- Rakesh.M.K, Satheesh babu.R and I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Sliding Mode Control with Dead Time Compensation for a Conical Tank Level Process”, International Journal of Electronics and Communication Technology, Vol.5, Issue.2, April-June 2014. P. No: 244-247. ISBN: 2230-9543.
- Rakesh.M.K, Satheesh babu.R and I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Design and Implementation of a Two Degree of Freedom Nonlinear PID Controller for a Nonlinear Process”, IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vol.9, Issue.3, Ver.III, May-June 2014. P. No: 59-64. E-ISBN:2278-1676.
- Shanuak Chakrabartty , I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Performance Analysis of Various Anti-Reset Windup Algorithms for a Flow Process Station”, Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol.4, Issue 5, May 2014, P. No: 13-18. ISBN: 2248-9622.
- Satheesh babu.R, Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasuet al., “Temperature control of a shell and tube heat exchanger using PID algorithms”, International Journal of Advancements in Electronics and Electrical Engineering – IJAEE, Vol.3, Issue.3, Sep.2014
- I.Thirunavukkarasu, Dr.V.I.George, R.Satheeshbabu “Relay Feedback based PID Controller for Nonlinear Process”, Int’l Journal of Computing, Communications & Instrumentation Engg. (IJCCIE) Vol. 1, Issue 1 (2014) ISSN 2349-1469 EISSN 2349-1477
- R.Satheeshbabu, Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasuet al, “Model Predictive Control for Distillation Column”, Journal of Mechatronics and Automation, Volume 1, Issue-3, 2014.P.No:1-8.
- Shanmuga Priya, Manish Ratna, Rahul Shrivastava, I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Design and Performance Evaluation Of Solar Trickle Down Reactor For Cypermethrin Effluent Treatment”, International Journal of ChemTech Research, CODEN(USA), Vol.5, No.2, P. No. 629-633, April-June 2013
- Dr.V.I.George and I. Thirunavukkarasu, “Vibration Control of Flexible Spacecraft Using Adaptive Controller”, International Journal on Advanced Science Engineering Information Technology, ISSN :2088-5334, Vol 2 no.1 (2012), pp 38 -43
- Bipin Krishna, I. Thirunavukkarasu, Dr. V.I.George, “Dead beat modeland state observer design for Rotory Inverted Pendulum”, Asian Journal of Mechanical Engineering(AJME), part C: Applied mechanics and control system. Accepted for publication.
- Dr.I.Thirunavukkarasu, Mohammed Ibrahim Fareed Abuaiah, Dr.V.I.George & Dr.S.Shanmuga Priya, “An Experimentation on Anti-Reset Windup Scheme for Level Process Station”, Journal of Sensors and Transducers, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA), Vol.147, Issue: 12, Dec. 2012. P. No: 87-94.
- Shanmugapriya, M.Premalatha, S.R.Rajkumar &I.Thirunavukkarasu, “Analysis of Cooling Degree Days For Tiruchirappalli – A District In India”, IJRRAS 8 (1), July 2011, P.No: 44-56.
- Thirunavukkarasu., Dr.V.I.George & Dr.S.Shanmugapriya ,“First Order Robust Controller Design for the Unstable Process with Dead Time”, Journal of Emerging Trends in Engg and Applied Sciences, March 2011, Vol.No:2. Issue.1, P. No: 117-122.
- Thirunavukkasrau., Dr.V.I.George, “Determination of the Region of Stabilizing Controller Parameters of Polytopic Polynomials”, Journal of Sensor and Transducers, Vol.119, Issue 8, August 2010.ISSN: P.No:174-181.
- Thirunavukkasrau., Dr.V.I.George “Robust Stability and Performance analysis of unstable process with dead time using Mu synthesis”, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol.4, No.2, April 2009, ISSN: 1819 6608.P.No:1-5.
- Thirunavukkarasu, Dr.V.I.George & G.Saravanakumar, “Admissible set of Robust PID Controller design using Hurwitz Criteria”, International Journal of Applied Engg Research”, Vol.3, No.11, November2008, ISSN: 0973-4562, P.No:1507-1522.
- Thirunavukkarasu., Dr.V.I.George & Dr.S.Shanmugapriya,“New Rules for the Improvement of Stability and Robust Performance”, Hindustan Journal, ISSN:, P.No:45-54.
- G.,WahidabanuR.S.D, Thirunavukkarasu I “Design and analysis of Modified smith predictors for self-regulating & Non-self regulating processes with dead-time” in the Indian Chemical Engineering Journal of IIT, Delhi , volume 50, No: 1, March 2008.
- Shanmugapriya, Dr.M.Premalatha &I. Thirunavukkarasu, “Solar Photocatalytic Treatment of Phenol Wastewater”, Journal of Institution of Engineers (India), Chemical Engineering Division, Vol : 89, P. No: 31-35
- G.,Wahidabanu R.S.D, George V.I,Thirunavukkarasu I, “Design of Modified dead-time compensators for stable processes with Integrator & Longer dead-times using Adaptive control”, in the Indian Journal of System Science & Engineering ,November 2006,Volume 14.
Are you Ready to work with us?